Adjacent to Cotton Hall, the Veterans Memorial Courtyard and Wall were made possible by a generous donation from Mr. Clifton Griffin, a World War II Veteran. Mr. Griffin lived to see his long-time dream come true and passed away two days after the wall and courtyard dedication. Over 1900 names are inscribed on this tribute to Miller County Veterans of War who served from the Revolutionary War to the Gulf War. We also have a Veteran’s Memorial located on the Northwest side of our town square.
166 East Main Street
Colquitt, GA 39837
Located adjacent to historic Cotton Hall. For more information, call 229-758-5450.